Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Place Called Home (reshare)

*Klik* *klik*

Mataku menatap ke barisan kalimat yang berada di depan layar.
Sudah 4 tahun berlalu, namun aku menyukainya.
Jadi...sekarang...aku akan menuliskannya kembali.

How many times do I write these word..
hundred..thousands..
yet it still not appear in front of my eyes...

As day passes..hours ticking..and moment moving...and it drag me here...

right here through this exact moment.
Moment where it lost it meanings

the day she went away.

And things slowly slipping..
Right in front of my eyes..
Falling like leaves on autumn days..right on september.

Leave nothing but an empty shell..
Hollow as a soul of a mourned fellow..
A stranger in silent..my own heart that I can touch..
Being aside and forgotten.

This feeling has long been gone...the moment she went away.
A big hole inside...dark and cunning..an empty shell...

And I hear your song...humming through the rain...
I look back..but no one's there..

This journey hasn't ended
Till I finally found..
A place called home..

Jakarta 211210 inpouringrain


****
 

No comments: