Monday, October 15, 2007

Soundtrack of my love

For those who love D’ Cinammon (which is one of my favorite groups for this moment in time), this is the song that I considered as my soundtrack…titled Loving You

Loving You

Ring ring..its you again
Hearts thoughts I left to hear you
Its been all day I’ve been weaiting for you

Hello, you call my name
So whats the story you want to share with me
You share a lot to me about girls
Oh its so annoyed

And every beauty things they did to you
Don’t stop and tell me more

Reff:
Loving you its hurt sometimes
Im standing here I just don’t mind
Im always there but you just don’t feel nor you just don’t wanna feel
Don’t wanna be hurt that way
Its doesn’t mean I’m giving up
I want to give you more and more and more…

Knock knock..you came around
Hearts thoughts I left to see you
Its been two years since I’m in love with you
Bam bam..you break my heart
You said girl I’m in love with her
But its alrite
I’m still alive here

And all the beauty things she did to you
Don’t stop and tell me more

Back to Reff

And when I see those smile upon your face
Deep in your eyes you have it all
And when I hear your super electry of voices

Back to Reff

(PS : If anyone noticed some text that uncorrect, pls let me know about it because this text is written based on my listening only)

No comments: